About the role
We are looking for a part-time Marketing Assistant to assist in all aspects of marketing operations for both Cambridge Pharma and Oval Medical Technologies. You will provide administrative support to team members, including travel booking and coordination of meetings and in parallel strive to improve marketing administrative efficiency within the organisation. The successful candidate will be required to work onsite for a minimum of two days per week.
What you will be doing?
- Assist with marketing campaigns including online campaigns, social media activity, content marketing and customer database management
- Conference planning and coordination
- Create and dispatch mail campaigns
- Update Cambridge Pharma and Oval websites
- Proofreading of marketing material
- Maintain schedules, deadlines, and appointments for Marketing Department.
- Meeting organisation and set up including the coordination of hospitality arrangements
- Onsite presence required to fulfil duties
What we are looking for?
- Strong proofreading, grammar, and copy writing skills
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail
- A keen team player with first-rate interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Marketing certification preferable
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to thrive in an open, fast paced environment
- Open, honest, inclusive, personable
- Smart in appearance with a professional manner
- Ability to handle sensitive information carefully
How do I apply?
If you are interested, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Assistant”.