Cambridge Pharm Ltd, in support of its associate companies, SMC Ltd and Oval Medical Technologies is a pharmaceutical development service business offering small-batch sterile filling for clinical trials and stability studies. We created our purpose-built cGMP and MHRA facility on Cambridge Research Pharma. in less than three (3) years to facilitate drug development, from its invention phase to product launch.
As an expansion from Oval Medical Technologies, Cambridge Pharma is set to complement her services which involves the design and manufacturing of patient-centric autoinjectors. With the state-of-the-art cGMP facility to be launched in a couple of weeks, Cambridge Pharma is set to provide other pharma companies with small batch sterile fill-finish at the heart of Europe’s biggest biotech and pharma cluster.
The services offered by Cambridge Pharma will include: –
- Process development in a non GMP facility and reports
- Transfer to the GMP manufacturing unit
- Process verification, validation & preparation of all documentation
- Analytical methods transfer, test method development and validation
- QP release to clinic
- Stability testing
- Process scale-up for commercial batches up to 15,000 units per batch.
Click here to subscribe and learn more about Cambridge Pharma