Author: Barbara Lead, Cambridge Pharma CEO
Barbara is an experienced board director, having served on the boards of two medical device companies and a pharmaceutical consultancy company.
She has also held VP positions at pharmaceutical companies and brings her product development, industrialisation, and commercial experience to Cambridge Pharma.
About Cambridge Pharma
Our purpose-built manufacturing facility is close to the heart of Europe’s largest biotech and pharma cluster, and we can support our clients from pre-clinical trials through to commercialisation.
- Sterile small batch fill-finish is ideally suited to precision medication delivery for smaller patient populations.
- Expertise in fill-finish is required for highly viscous formulations and suspensions.
- Pharma companies need to adapt to take advantage of innovation and meet patient needs.
- The small batch fill-finish approach works particularly well for clinical trials.
- Cambridge Pharma provide a fast and flexible pharmaceutical development service to meet your clinic critical deadlines.